Pick from Omega Rag, Photo Rag, Baryta etc.
Choose from Farrow, Sovereign or Scandi, our best sellers.
Single, Family or Pet Portraits; bookings start at £150 T&Cs apply.
- DATA: Collectively, all information that you submit to Jon Williamson trading as The Norfolk Photographer via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
- GDPR: The UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- JON WILLIAMSON TRADAING AS THE NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHER of Northumberland Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4BB, United Kingdom.
- User or You: Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Jon Williamson trading as the Norfolk Photographer and acting in the course of their employment (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Jon Williamson trading as The Norfolk Photographer and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services, and:
- Website: The website that you are currently using www.norfolkphotograpgher.studio and any sub-domains of this site unless expressively excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- the terms “us” “our” and “we” refers to Jon Williamson trading as The Norfolk Photographer, and does not include third parties such as Google, Automatic, WordAds, JetPack and Adsense.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Jon Williamson trading as The Norfolk Photographer is the “data controller”. This means, that Jon Williamson trading as The Norfolk Photographer determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which your data is processed.
- Job title;
- Billing address;
- Transaction ID through PayPal
- Transactuion ID through Square
- Transaction ID through Stripe
- Delivery address;
- Email address(s);
- IP (automatically collected);
- Web browser, type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Jon Williamson, trading as the Norfolk Photographer uses JetPack on this site. JetPack collects and stores the following information from site visitors, such as:
- IP address;
- Geographical data;
- User agent;
- Operating system;
- Device type;
- Unique user ID;
- Current URL;
JetPack also tracks user site activty, such as:
Ad impressions, video-related events (i.e. pause, mute, 100% plays, etc.) or errors, and ad click events. Various cookies are used for the following purposes: delivering targeted advertisements to specific visitors, storing user identifiers, and collecting anonymous ad platform stats. For more information, please visit www.jetpack.com/support/ads and read more at: WordAds US Privacy Laws.
How we collect data:
We collect data in the following ways:
- Data given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you:
Jon Williamson trading as the Norfolk Photographer will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the website by telephone, email, text, chat box, comments, post or by other means
- When you use our services.
Data that is not collected:
- Payment card details;
- Account login details and passwords;
- Telephone numbers (unless agreed between the site owner and site visitor);
Data that is collected automatically:
To the extent that you access this website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the dates, times and frequencies with which you access the website, geographical location and the way you use and interact with the websites content.
Our use of data:
Any or all of the above data my be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons.
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products/services;
- We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your Rights” below).
Keeping data secure:
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data; for example:
- Access to your accounts controlled by a password and username that is unique only to you.
- We store your data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org – Get Safe Online is supported HM government and leading businesses.
- Even if wee delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- Right to access: the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete, such information. If we produce you access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you in writing.
- Right to correct: the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your data: the right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate purposes.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights as set out above or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is legal basis for processing your data), please contact us via the email address here: email@example.com
- If you are not satisfied with the way we handle a complaint you make in relation to your data, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the U.K, this is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). The ICOs contact details can be found on their website at www.ico.org.uk
- It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the United Kingdom European Economic Area (EEA):
- Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred outside of the U.K and European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers our located in a country outside the U.K or EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the U.K. or EEA.
- We will only transfer data outside the U.K or EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg: by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
- To ensure that your data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your data with. This ensures that your data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites:
Changes of business ownership and control:
- We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part or it.
- In the above instances we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according the Law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.