25 Minutes of Feedback for One Image
Gaining mentoring, constructive criticism, advice, and feedback on your photography artwork can be helpful, especially if you’re considering entering your artwork into local or national competitions, selling stock, showcasing your work in portfolios, albums, galleries, and shops, printing, publishing onto social media or websites, etc. Feedback is also essential for photography students at college or university looking to improve a project or the aesthetics of their work.
The Norfolk Photographer specialises in the following subjects:
- Natural World
- Photo Journalism
- Aerial Art
- Ethical Photography
Before purchasing your session, please ensure you meet the criteria below:
- Your artwork meets one or more of the genres above
- Your files must be saved in JPEG in a high resolution
- 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch)
- 200 PX (Pixels) on the longest edge
- Maximum file size 20MB (Megabytes)
- Colour space must be set at sRGB (for printing and viewing)
- Please submit one image
- All artwork must be yours, i.e. you own all aspects of the image, including digital backgrounds, layers, etc
- Please do not submit AI images
- You have Zoom, Skype or Facebook Messenger and video calling (without distractions)
- Your internet connection speed is fast
- Images must not have any logos, watermarks, borders etc
Your feedback and the mentoring session will last for 25 minutes.
When submitting your files, please note any issues with your image in your email, i.e. it’s not been accepted on a stock image site, your file was rejected from a competition, it didn’t make a particular grade, or you wish to aim for a higher score, etc.
If you have yet to shoot your image, please read the article on my site: “Competitive Photography, What Makes the Grade.”
Once I’ve received your email and payment, I will contact you to arrange a time and date for our 25-minute live feedback chat.
Please submit your images via email, adding your image as an attachment. Please do not submit your photos via WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, or Skype, which will result in image compression. Gmail is the best mailing service that will not compress your files. However, Gmail does have a limit of 25 MB per attachment.
Please submit only one image via the mailing address below. If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
This session is for 25 minutes, only covering one image.
Tel: +44 07307 605242